Womanho0d!!!



Cheers to womanhood!!!


Yes...I 'm a woman;
A bundle of joy;
I dance around the house when nobody is home;

I'm a priceless shower of love;call me a drug.
I'm a princess,I'm a queen.
I'm pungent when I don't like;
I'm also sarcastic sweet.

Call me your mother,call me your sister ,call me your wife...call me whatever.
You can't break what I put together.

I'm power,I'm the sun;
I bring life...I 'm fun.

Then why my art,my love is chained in the hall;
Over this,that and all...

I'm a dose of love,call me a poisonous passion;
I'm a thrill that will drive you crazy...

Hold me,hold on...
I 'll infect you with my love and burn with you in ecstasy...



-----------Love for womanhood....a celebration for woman-----

Comments

  1. Very sweet..and so true.

    Love being in the league

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Confession Of A Boy-O-Holic!